Please be advised of the following, for our Standard Rental Agreement, when booking with Aerofly Toronto Limousine;
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party.
- Smoking is not permitted in all of our limousines .
- A fee of 300.00 for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is 250.00.
- Alcohol Consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the client .
- The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s).
- Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (i.e. not salted, accidents, etc.)
- Not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
- Balances to be paid to the driver on the run date before the beginning of the run.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
- Suitcases and large bags will only be stored in the trunk area for the safety of our clients.
We require 24 hours notice for any cancellation. No show will be charge full amount of the fare, to avoid no show please call us immediately and Please notify us in case of cancelling the ride or any other change into the plan to avoid any penalties.
monitor the status of your flight. If you are expecting a delay or cancellation
or you lost your luggage Please call the dispatch and Let us know your